Nowadays, more and more people like to work as a freelancer since freelance jobs are no longer only a part-time or temporary jobs for those who are frictionally unemployed. Freelancing is now a popular choice of people who want to be self-employed, to have the freedom to pick and choose the projects and companies they want to work with all of their attempt and passion. A freelance job offer many benefits to a freelancer, even though you are just a college student, a housewife or someone that gets tired of a 9 to 5 job. Without investing any money or requiring any degree, a freelancer can work on their hours and take responsibility for their own success. Together with the advantages of technology device and the Internet, that’s the reason why freelance jobs are more popular than ever.
Millions of freelance jobs, including designers, photographers, editors, programmers, bloggers and so on, are open for your applications. If you don’t know where to start, below are the 6 best freelance websites that you can find a great job with high salary.
1. Upwork (formerly oDesk)
Founded in the year of 2004, this freelancing site did make a revolution in the way the people all around the world were working. It offers win-win to both the employers and the job seekers. The employers can have access to millions of potential workers at the lowest cost and the freelancers have to pay nothing to get a good job there. The Upwork has over 1,5 million works for beginners to professionals, anyone, thus, can find a job from anywhere and with clients from all over the world.
Elance is a site on which you can bid on projects and it is much similar to Upwork, in term of the design of their homepage and both sites provide guaranteed work with guaranteed payment. Working through Elance, you will have many tools to facilitate you to connect with your clients, discuss the work and make sure the project flows smoothly. In fact, the variety of tools offered by Elance is much more impressive than Upwork.
3. GetACoderAlso established in 2004, GetACoder is a freelance writing site, which is usually regarded as a “global services marketing place”. This website provides one of the most unique platform to help clients and freelancers create the best relationship. As a biding site, GetACoder allows providers to make a pitch and a bid on projects posted by clients. The jobs available there includes web developing, content marketing, project management, planning, graphics, multimedia, legal, administrative support and so on.
4. vWorker( formerly RentACoder)This is a site for freelance coders and other technology professionals, such as web designers, social media marketers and even computer repairers. The platform of this site is user-friendly which enables the job-seekers to find anything they need fast and easily on the homepage. Besides, this site ensures the freelancers will be paid, as much as they deserve as well as there is no hidden fees for both the freelancers and the buyers.
5. FreelancerFreelancer is awesome for small businesses, and with over 15 million users, you’re sure to have hundreds of proposals from eager freelancers to compare in no time. It also allows you to post projects as contests and review large volumes of submissions while only paying for the one you like most.
6. GuruLike other freelancer websites, Guru is one of the biggest sources to finds projects in many different majors. There are a lot of opportunities for freelancers posted at Guru every day, and impressively that there are many small, one-time-only jobs you can find on Guru. These work are ideal for those who just want a temporary job for extra income or an employee who doesn’t like to stick to a projects day after day. Guru.com site also has a very simple interface, good rating system and safe payment method for freelancers.
7. 99designsIf you have talent for drawing, designing and graphics, 99Designs is the best place from which you can earn a lot of money from your skill. Basically, this site is where many clients post the requirement on logo, banner and website designs. The clients only give the information about the background of their companies, ideas and visions. Designers, as freelancers, based on that, will submit their designs and get paid if their clients love them. This way creates a huge competition among freelance designers, which leads to the best working results and lowest cost for the buyers.
8. FiverrFiverr is a global online marketplace offering tasks and services, beginning at a cost of $5 per job performed, from which it gets its name. The site is primarily used by freelancers who use Fiverr to offer services to customers worldwide. Currently, Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that range between $5 and $500.
Among are the best freelance websites from which anyone can start their own career path. Whether you are an experienced employee or a college students or a housewife, there are millions of jobs out there for you to earn money. What are you waiting for more? Let check out one from those best freelancer websites to fulfill your dream.